ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Some of the items you purchase from Eko Deko are handcrafted/handmade or vintage. The wood to make our handcrafted items has been thoughtfully salvaged and our rugs are handwoven, vintage, treasures, beautifully worn by time. It might not have even ends, or be perfectly square, or the exact color, stain deepness, or finish you had in mind. There might even be holes or cracks in the wood from where old nails were removed during the salvaging process. Keep in mind these characteristics are not considered defects at Eko Deko, but rather attributes that make each item rich with a story and history.
Please note, your monitor settings could effect how you see the color, in addition to your own light source. We will do our very, cherry, best to provide you with honest product photos, meaning no color filters or tricky photography lighting. That being said, items, especially rugs, will appear lighter in spaces with more natural light and darker in spaces with less natural light. We take rug photos outdoors in the shade or on days with an overcast, as this lighting is best for capturing the true colors in photos. Make sure you check out all of the photos in the listing to be completely sure you are satisfied with colors. If you have additional questions or want more pictures of a certain item(s), please ask prior to purchase. Email us at email@example.com or reach out to our social media for these types of inquires.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Well...let's be fair.
Returns are only accepted for items that were lost in transit, arrived damaged or broken, and lastly, if the wrong item was shipped. These conditions are to be proven by the purchaser and then confirmed by Eko Deko before a refund is issued.
- First, take a deep breath, hydrate, remain positive, and prepare yourself for maximum cooperation. Are you good? Okay, let's keep it moving. You will need to provide a photo of the damaged/broken/wrong item before your return is accepted. Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, order number, and "Item Return" listed in the subject.
- When we confirm that the item meets the conditions of our return policy, you will receive a full refund or a replacement order of the same product, free of charge. Instructions on what to do with the damaged good(s) will also be included in your confirmation email. Easy peasy!
- If you think your item has been lost in transit, please check the status of your tracking number first. Keep in mind that some products can take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery. We know, it's a super cool thing that you can't wait to have...but be patient, it's worth the wait.
- Still haven't received your order? Send us an email email@example.com with your first and last name, order number, and "Lost In Transit" listed in the subject. Be sure to include your tracking number and any shipping details in your email to us so we can track your order down easily.
Example: John Smith 0293481 Lost In Transit
- When we confirm that the item has been lost in transit forever (dun, dun, DUN), you will receive a full refund or the option to receive the same item, free of charge. Right on!
How long does it take?
You should receive a tracking number for each order.
For shelves, available wood art, jewelry, and vintage rugs, please expect standard shipping times with 1-3 business days for handling. If you live in the Dallas area you can make arrangements to pick your item(s) up locally by sending us an email or reaching out on social media.
Other made to order items can take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery. We fully understand time is of the essence, however, it is these longer delivery times for these items that allow us to offer such awesome products at such an exceptionally fair price. Patience you must have, my young Padawan.
Do you ship Internationally?
At this time we only ship within the U.S.
If you are interested in an item that will require international shipping, reach out on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimated shipping cost. It won't be cheap, but we can work something out.
An item I liked is no longer available, when will it be back?
Some items, like our vintage rugs, are truly one of a kind, handmade/handwoven, treasures of the universe, and once they're gone...that's it, yo. There's no way to restock the exact vintage rug. However, we can help you find something close, just send us a message on social media or email. All textile sales are final.
In regards to wood art, some designs can and will be replicated, just not with the same exact materials. If you are interested in a particular wood art design that has sold, check out our made to order listings or request it in an email, and we will get back with you.
Other items will go in and out of stock as time goes on. If an item is ever 100% unavailable and not being restocked, you will not see it listed on the site.
When will you have more shelves in stock?
When shelves are out of stock, it means Sammy is in the shop building more! If you are needing a rushed order, shoot us an email and we'll see what we can do.
Why are my shelves not identical?
While we try our best to keep each set of shelves from the same chunk of wood, sometimes there simply isn't enough of the same piece. These shelves are made from salvaged lumber, meaning you can expect some variation in size, color, shape, weathering, finish, and details. It's these unique characteristics that makes these items truly awesome.
Do you have a store?
Eko Deko is located at the Dallas Farmers Market located at 920 S Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201 and open every Saturday and Sunday. Follow us on social media for updates on other events. Feel free to send us a message to make sure we will be there when you are.
If you are in the Dallas, TX area and would like to pick up your order locally, please reach out to arrange details for pick up.